Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Many of you have asked me on HCMC tips… this was not part of my 100days journey but I’ve lived in HCMC for more than a year. Please chew on this while I finish up Japan post… here are my favorite HCMC spots!
EAT AND DRINK
- The Deck @ District 2 (fusion food, romantic environment, need a reservation, Taxi Ride VND240K from town)
- Pizza 4P’s @ District 3 (best pizza, friend/romantic environment, need a reservation)
- Pho Hoa @ District 1 (best chicken pho, a local restaurant, no need reservation)
- Hum @ District 3 (vegetarian, friendly environment, need a reservation)
- AnVien @ District 3 (Vietnamese Cuisine, romantic environment, need a reservation)
- Chao Vit Be Ba @ District 3 (best duck pho, super local street food) 175/1 Vo Van Tan, P5, Q3.
- Loving Hut @ 38, Huynh Khuang Ninh, Phuong Da Kao, Quan 1. (Vegetarian restaurant)
- Restaurant Tan-Nha @ District 5 (best Chinese restaurant). 100 L1st fl, Tran Tuan Khai, Q5.
- May @ District 1 (one of these awesome trendy boutique restaurants). 3/5 Hong Sa, Ward Dakao, District1.
- L’Usine Cafe (Super cute, fancy cafe with a really great selection of cakes – they also have a fancy trendy store for clothing)
- Le Bordeaux
- La Cuisine
- Augustin Restaurant
- Restaurant Trois Gourmands @ 39, Tran Ngoc Dien Street, Thao Dien Ward, District 2.
- Martini Bar @ Park Hyatt
- Racha Room
- Authentic Bar The First (Japanese Whiskey Bar) | 23 No Huynh Thuc Khang Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1
- Glow Bar
- Thu Silk – 235, Le Thanh Ton, Quan 1 (Good Quality and cheap) – have done multiple customized clothing (working dress, shirts, tops, and even the traditional Vietnamese costume) with them and they are the best!
- L’APOTHIQUAIRE – 64A, Truong Dinh Street, District 3, HCMC. (High Class, Superb environment, free swimming pool and food with package deal)
I would write your itinerary for you – so please email me if you want some special tips!
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org