SINGAPORE HIDDEN GEMS | MY FAVORITE SPOTS
WHAT TO DO?
- JB Ah Meng
- Description: the place where chefs eat.
- Best Dish: White Pepper Crab and Fried San Lou Mee Hoon
- Details of the place: check out this blog post on the detail of the restaurant.
- Five Star Hainanese Restaurant
- Description: the go-to place for residents when they crave their chicken rice
- Best Dish: Steam Chicken Breast
- Details of the place: Tripadvisor Link
- National Kitchen by Violet Oon
- Description: Fancy Place, Nyonya food – ensure you made reservations.
- Best Dish: Kuay Pie Tee, Beef Rendang, Buah Keluak Ayam – signature Nyonya dish.
- Details of the place: Website to book
- Boon Tong Kee
- Description: All famous Singapore Chicken Rice that closes late night | 11am – 3am
- Best Dish: Roasted Chicken
- Details of the place: Hungrygowhere link
- Hai Di Lao
- Description: Super awesome steamboat place that opens late as well.
- Best Dish: Soup Base – Mushroom Soup is good!
- Details of the place: Website
- Tiong Bahru Bakery
- PS Café
- Wild Honey
- Aura, National Art Gallery
- The Other Room – Hidden bar in Singapore, they have their own mix of liquors.
- Level 33 (Tallest Beer Brewery in the world) – beautiful view.
- 1 Altitude (Pretty good club – please ensure you dress formal – no slipper or shorts).
- Bar Hopping through Circular Road – starting with Molly Malone’s.
- Bar Hopping through Club Street
- Bar Hopping in Clark Quay
- Gardens by the Bay (2-3 hours) – very good for Instagram photos and just seeing Eco-Friendly Garden.
- Marina Bay Sands – it is a shopping mall – but discover the only floating LV shop in the world.
- Cross the Helix Bridge (nice evening walk) to Singapore Flyer (advisable to go during sunset)
- Sentosa (at least half a day)
This app will show you Bus/ Taxi / Train / Drive options from one destination to another in Singapore. Bus /Train arrival time is updated frequently. Click gothere.sg