WHY ARE IRISH PEOPLE SO HAPPY? TRAVELING THROUGH IRELAND
Dublin for me was a beautiful capital city of Ireland, it is a typical capital – bars, restaurants, modern city has to offer. They have nature to offer too – parks and rivers are just simply breath-taking. Stayed here as I had to meet up with an old colleague. I call it my HAPPY TOWN as there are plenty of live awesome music, whiskey and Guinness around. It is all about DRINK DRINK DRINK! Local whiskeys to try : Bushmills and everything else.
- Harcourt Street and just walk around getting lost and find amazing photos
- Saint Patrick’s Cathedral – perfect place to chill out for lunch picnic!
- Dublin Castle
- The Oak
- Guinness Storehouse
- Molly Malone Statue
- Trinity College Library – amazing collection
- Hatch and Sons – perfect place for Brunch – must try their bread! Super good!
- Zakura Noodle & Sushi (missed my Japanese Food)
- Bar – The Stags Head
- Bar – O’Donoghues Bar
- Bar – Devitts
- Live Music – Whelan’s (this is where I discovered these awesome band)
DAY TRIPS – Giant’s Causeway
- Before boarding – get your hot drink fix at Keoghs Cafe.
- You have an option between Titanic Museum (below picture) or Belfast Political Black Cab – I would strongly recommend Belfast.
- Belfast Political Black Cab Tour (such an eye opener) showcasing Peace Wall between Catholic and Protestant (I do not even know the difference).
- Dunluce Castle (GOT Movie Set)
- Giant’s Causeway (13 Degree) – ensure you have enough clothing for the weather change.
- Cute town called Bushmills
I loved Galway, I loved Doolin even more. Small town but you still get your music, Guinness and Whiskeys! I love the day trips organized to visit the other towns and it is SUPER AMAZING. Must visit!
- Day Trip to Cliffs of Moher
- Dunguaire Castle (where I discovered this super yummy chocolate!)
- Doolin Town
- Doolin Cliff Walks
- Cliffs of Moher
- Ancient Celtic Cross
- Leamaneh Castle (Legendary Irish woman with 25 husbands)
- Poulnabrone Dolmen (5800 YO Tomb)
- The Burgerstory – MUST TRY! Very cute place and great food!
- Bar – The Kings Head (Amazing Live Band)
- Bar – Murty Rabbitt’s
- Bar – John Keogh’s – The Lock Kepper
I LOVED IRELAND! Irish people have a special place in my heart.